Government Exams means you need to prepare for Logical Reasoning too. If you are one of them already loving logical reasoning then it may not sound tricky to you. However, if you are not good at it then you need to dedicate a sophisticated time to it. However, you do not need to get conscious about it as you may good at it doing needed preparation
Logical Reasoning is regarded as being an important part of prominent government exams organized in the country. You cannot ignore this section since coding-decoding holds a significant weightage in the context of different government/banking/SSC exams. Here, it needs to mention that the logical reasoning section can help to have a good score in the exam. We are trying our best to help you in the context of preparing for a logical reasoning section.
Logical Reasoning: How Many Types –
First, it needs to understand that Logical Reasoning is a vast topic. It does not stagnant to a particular pattern but you will see here incredible variety in questions. To prepare it impressively, it is quite important to understand its different aspects so that you would not get confused while attending an exam.
To understand how many varieties of questions you may expect in your exam, it needs to understand the type of logical reasoning. There are two prominent two types called
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
Variety Of Logical Questions –
The logical Reasoning Section is quite vast. It comes up with a variety of questions. Here, we are going to mention what sort of questions you can have in your exam.
- What Are Verbal Questions –
As the name of this section already reveals that, you would not require any pen-pepper to get it solved. You can easily solve these questions verbally.
- What Are Image-Oriented Questions –
All about mirror images, related questions seem completely similar. You have to find out the different or similar image going appropriately with the asked question. You will find these questions like solving a puzzle.
- What Are Puzzle Questions –
Here, you would be needed to solve questions related to the puzzle where a question will be based on the seating arrangement, arranging places, months, days, or people, etc.
- What Is Sequence Questions –
This section is all about questions carrying a sequence of people or a series of alphabets and numbers. You need to find the right answer going with your logical skill.
How Interesting Could Be Logical Reasoning Section –
Logical reasoning holds aptitude questions where you need to go with logical thinking to get an ideal solution. Most questions revolve around concepts while some are unique. The next thing candidates need to understand is that logical reasoning can be categorized into two types called Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- What Does It Mean By Verbal Reasoning – Verbal Reasoning is all about the ability where you can understand the concept in a logical manner can find the solutions expressed in words. The motto of Verbal Reasoning is testing your ability at how good you are at extracting the needed information.
- What Does It Mean By Non-Verbal Reasoning – The next on the list is non-verbal reasoning in which the candidate’s ability to understand the concept is evaluated. It also checks the problem-solving ability by introducing the questions in the form of letters, numbers, and figures. Non-verbal reasoning is all about testing the ability of deduction and induction of logic-based information.
How To Solve Logical Reasoning –
Now, we have understood that there are two prominent types of Logical Reasoning Questions. Let us understand what is all about the important steps and tricks of solving logical reasoning related questions.
- First, you should read the question or give information with patience. This way helps to get needed clarity about the question and information.
- The next step is all about analyzing critical logical information. From this way, you start grabbing hints to get it solved.
- Keep thinking about all the possible solutions as fast as you can.
- Now, do compare all those solutions to understand that which goes with the asked question.
- Moreover, go with the one solution you find suiting the best.
The practice is only needed to get good at it. Following these above-mentioned tips can truly help you in this context.
Analytical Reasoning –
These questions are designed with the motto to evaluate your ability to analyze a group of facts and rules. It helps judges to understand a candidate’s ability to observe information. How you apply your logic to find the answer is evaluated. An analysis is needed to scrutinize speech, diagrams, documents, graphs, etc. Data will be there mentioned in the passages/shapes/graphs/tables etc. With the help of analytical reasoning, it becomes easy to find out the important points.
In The Last –
Hope this information helped you a lot to develop a better understanding of logical reasoning. So, what are you waiting for? It is time to get indulged in preparation.
Chetan Sharma is a blogger and digital marketer by profession. He handles a
network of multiple websites like Sheni Blog & various others. He helps clients
all over the world to achieve digital success.