Ukraine has risen to the top of many worldwide technology lists. According to A.T. Kearney’s Global Services Location Index, the country is ranked 20th. Ukraine was appointed the “Offshoring Destination of the Year” by the Global Sourcing Association (GSA) UK in 2017.The offshore software development Ukraine culture is very involved. The offshore software development company Ukraine has clusters in each city that gather and unites technology experts, businesses, educational institutions, and local governments to improve the local tech ecosystem.
11 Benefits of hiring an offshore development company Ukraine
- Outsourcing to Ukraine has a lot of benefits. You might dismiss it as trivial at first, only to understand its importance once you hire offshore software developers. Ukraine is seven hours ahead of the East Coast of the United States and one or two hours ahead of the rest of Europe. So, by the time you arrive at the workplace, the software developers will almost certainly have made some progress.
- To hire offshore developers in Ukraine may seem to be difficult, it is very easy. Daily direct flights make travel easy, and many international nationals, including Americans and Europeans, can visit Ukraine and stay for 90 days without a visa. It shouldn’t be that difficult to have a member of your team come to your office.
- With Ukraine as the world’s most successful and leading software development outsourcing destination, more and more companies are looking to hire Ukrainian developers with comprehensive IT experience at a low cost.Ukraine has a population of over 150,000 outsourcing programmers or IT professionals with degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- The importance of intellectual property in software creation cannot be overstated. Most Ukrainian offshore developer teams adhere to international security standards such as ISO, PCI, and HIPAA, and invest heavily in personnel training and implementing an efficient security policy.
- Microsoft, Huawei, Samsung, Ring, and Oracle have all relocated their R&D centers to Ukraine, seeing the importance of outsourcing IT tech. By integrating technologies into the outsourcing services bundle, the national technology sector responds to global developments. From robust software and computational solutions to machine learning and Internet of Things systems, we’ve got you covered.
- You should work with a Ukrainian recruiter to identify the right offshore construction team for your project in Ukraine. A local recruiter has access to a wide pool of tech expertise and can serve as a go-between for the customer and the developers.
- You save a lot of time on hiring as you outsource your product production to other nations. Staffing is a significant benefit of outsourcing to Ukraine so you don’t have to waste time and money on hunting, recruiting, and hiring. To put it another way, outsourcing software development to other countries absolves you of the burden and uncertainties involved with hiring. Time is crucial when introducing new technologies, which is another reason why startups supplement their growth teams in countries with a larger pool of skilled talent.
- The mindset of Ukrainian developers is a good reason to recruit them. The majority of Ukrainian IT businesses are working hard to build a pleasant working environment and many opportunities for employees to advance their careers. Employees are more likely to do well and produce better outcomes when they function in a pleasant atmosphere.
- The fact that most Ukrainian IT companies offer their services at a fair rate is undeniably one of the most compelling benefits of hiring software developers in Ukraine. According to Clutch.co, Ukrainian IT firms charge between $25 and $50 per hour on average. In Ukraine, all software development firms welcome payment in various currencies, including dollars and euros.These rates can seem to be higher than in other common IT outsourcing countries. However, they are also considerably less than those in Western Europe and North America, where a software engineer of comparable quality will cost upwards of $100 per hour.
- Job ethics in Ukraine’s IT outsourcing industry are somewhat close to those in Western companies. Developers in Ukraine aren’t all show-offs. They welcome challenges and conflict, become emotionally invested in the programs they’re working on, and want to see them succeed. A lot of Ukrainian developers devote more time to honing their expertise.
- 85 percent of the offshore software development company Ukraine employees claim to be able to communicate in English at an intermediate or advanced stage (9). The majority of Ukrainian app production and IT outsourcing firms provide free English classes to their workers, allowing them to improve their English fluency.